• Добро пожаловать в сообщество Споттеров!

Мы рады приветствовать Вас на проекте RuSpotting.net, посвящённом авиационной фотографии!

Данный проект создан с целью объединить всех увлеченных споттингом в организованное сообщество, которое позволит всем нам расти и развиваться сообща.

Мы будем очень рады, если благодаря проекту Ваше хобби превратится в профессиональное увлечение.

Общайтесь с интересными людьми, знакомьтесь с полезной и важной информацией, делитесь своими фотографиями.

Присоединяйтесь к нашему сообществу Споттеров!

I am going to Russia and I need help

ERA

Насяльника
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции
Here you can ask a question for Russian Spotting community, receive advice and assistance.

roberts115

Новичок споттинга
Реакции
Dear Russian spotters!
I'm going to Moscow for spotting on 3rd of August. I want to spend at least one day at Vnukovo and one at Domodedovo. I need help about spotting locations. I know that at VKO there is a place called "Pipes". It looks really good but only when runway 19 is in use. Where should I go when runway 01 will be in use? What is the best place for spotting at DME, especially for line-up photos? Thanks in advance for any help!
Regards,
Robert from Warsaw, Poland

ERA

Насяльника
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции
Hello and welcome!

For runway 01 in Vnukovo you can use this point. You can stay directly on the highway and use both sides for sunlight which you need.

With regard to Domodedovo in my opinion the best RWY to take photos is the 14R/32L. Especially in the summer. There are a lot of good points along the RWY. You should walking along the fence and search the best point in your opinion. Most of the day the sun is good and you can take a beautiful pictures in time of sunset.

I will ask our friends to help you in spotting these days. If anyone can help, we will inform you.

Господа! Если кто-то сможет провести совместный споттинг с товарищем из Польши, напишите, мы ему сообщим! СПАСИБО!

roberts115

Новичок споттинга
Реакции
Thank you very much for your response and help. :) I am going to travel from Moscow to the airports by Aeroexpress. The place for runway 01 is great, but how to get there from the airport terminal? Is it possible to reach it on foot or is there a bus line? My second question is about traffic. Is Saturday a good day for spotting at Vnukovo? I want to catch Tu-154s of Alrosa, Yakutia, UTair and Gazpromavia. I'm also interested in every Tu-134, Tu-204, Yak-40, Yak-42, An-12, An-22 :D, An-24, An-124, Il-18, Il-62, Il-76, Il-86/7, Il-96 and any other Russian-made aircraft! :) If you have information of arrivals of any of the listed planes, I would appreciate if you could kindly let me know. ;)

ERA

Насяльника
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции
I don`t know about pulic transport in Vnokovo because I use a car, but you can use Google map service to get directions. It works good.
Now traffic in Vnukovo are very various. If you will be happy you will catch many of aircraft as given above. Also you can use http://vnukovo.ru for searching flights. If something interesting will be at Vnukovo I'll write here for you.

A380YURY

Новичок споттинга
Модератор
Реакции
Well, there is a problem - it's pretty long walk from the aeroexpress station and bus stops to places (spots?) in both Vnukovo and Domodedovo, you will have to make a 2..3 km walk there... The best solution is to collaborate with someone on these forums to either get there by car (but in Domodedovo you will still have to walk) or to have someone to talk with. :) And BTW, If you still want to go to Domodedovo, bus may be a better solution, if you want to make your 'hike' shorter by 1 kilometer or so. I don't know about you, but I don't like to walk along the motorway. And traffic, as mentioned by Alexey, is rather unpredictable here. Airlines can change airplanes rather easily, and some flights just don't show up in the timetable sometimes, like the cargo ones. I can remember when last summer all the flights in Vnukovo were delayed because of three governmental helicopters arriving there. It was rather interesting to take photoes of them in-flight. So... You can never say what to expect. But to have an idea - check up with timetables. All airports in Moscow have them on their websites.

P.S. No, you can't get to the 'pipes' by bus as I know, but some shuttle busses (or micro busses, that's pretty much the same) may stop if you ask...

• Мне нравится
Реакции: ERA

roberts115

Новичок споттинга
Реакции
Thanks, of course I'd like to collaborate with someone to go by car. I can even pay for fuel. The only problem is that I do not know any spotter from Russia, so if anybody would be so kind and would like to help me and my friend going with me (together 2 person) please write here or send me private message.
Last question for today. :) Where was this picture taken from? http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7280938

ERA

Насяльника
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции

Zuphir

RuSpotting.Net
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции
I am ready to accompany our comrades. But!
1. I will have free time only on Saturday and Sunday.
2. I have no car.
3. My English is poor. :)

A380YURY

Новичок споттинга
Модератор
Реакции
Robert, since most of us are working, may you please give us more precise dates and times when you will need help? I think that will help you with finding a car. And I am still eager to help you to get where you need using public transport.
Zuphir, нас теперь двое :) Хоть идти будет всем не скучно в случае чего.

roberts115

Новичок споттинга
Реакции
Okey, here is my plan. I hope that the weather will not force me to change it:

03.08 (Friday) LO673 6:50lt WAW-SVO 10:55lt. I'm going to spend around 3 hours at Sheremeytevo. I think it's easy to find spotting locations there, so help is not needed. Then I'll move to my hotel in the city center, leave luggage etc. After eating lunch I'll go sightseeing. ;)
04.08 (Saturday) Whole day at Vnukovo! :)
05.08 (Sunday) Probably Moscow Sightseeing. Maybe in the afternoon spotting at Domodedovo or Vnukovo.
06.08 (Monday) In the morning spotting at DME (I really want to catch Tu-154 of Alrosa, unfortunatly it's not possible on Sunday), then I'll go back to my hotel to check out. I'm not sure what I will do in the afternoon, my flight to Warsaw departs at 21:00lt (LO678 SVO-WAW).

Zuphir

RuSpotting.Net
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции
Then, I suggest to appoint the exact time and place of the meeting at Vnukovo on Saturday (04.08). I think we should arrive there early to take the place on the “pipes”. Besides in the morning the weather will not so hot.

Yukikaze

Профи споттинга
Модератор
Реакции
Robert, 05.08 can help you with DME,but my English is not very well

roberts115

Новичок споттинга
Реакции
At the moment I'm in Amsterdam (spotting till Tuesday), unfortunatly I can't check forum regularly. I am pleasantly surprised that so many of you want to help me. :) I'll write responses on private messages on Wednesday.
@Zuphir Not sure yet, maybe railway station at Vnukovo at 9:30am. Is it a good idea?
@Yukikaze Don't worry about english. ;) I don't know Domodedovo, so I need your help.

Yukikaze

Профи споттинга
Модератор
Реакции
ок. 05.08 in DME.
the main thing to agree as to keep in contact and where we will meet in DME

A380YURY

Новичок споттинга
Модератор
Реакции
Well, the best way to keep in contact is to exchange thwу mobile phone numbers via PM, I think
Надо бы узнать номер этого поляка :)

Yukikaze

Профи споттинга
Модератор
Реакции
да уж...номер не помешал бы

Zuphir

RuSpotting.Net
Команда форума
Админ
Реакции
Roberts115, do you still plan to arrive on Saturday? Please answer, we don't know what to do. Whether to meet you or not.

roberts115

Новичок споттинга
Реакции
I'm back! :)
Due to weather and flights schedule I'm going tommorow to Domodedovo (I'll be there at around 16:00, till 21). Not sure what about Vnukovo, now it's more possible that I will spend there whole Sunday instead of Saturday.
Here are the most intresting departures from DME tommorow evening:
17:00 Transaero T214 & B773 || 17:15 British Airways B744 & Cathay A343 & Saratov Airlines Yak-42D || 17:40 Transaero B744 || 17:55 Emirates A345 || 18:20 Asiana Cargo B74F || 18:25 Transaero B763 & B772 & Thai B773 || 18:45 Transaero B772 || 18:50 CenterSouth Tu-134 || 19:15 Transaero B772 || 19:20 Kostroma Enterprise An-26 || 19:25 British Airways B763 & Georgian Airways CL60 || 19:55 Izhavia Yak-42D || 20:00 Belavia & Alrosa Tu-154s & Vietnam B772 || 20:25 Transaero T214 & B763 || 20:35 Saratov Yak-42D || 21:00 Rossiya An-148 & Alrosa Tu-154 & Transaero B763 & S7 B763 & Pskovavia An-24
PS: I will write tommorow what is the decision about VKO.

Сверху Снизу